Saturday, April 14, 2012

mustache giftcard holder pattern and tutorial

sooo my first attempt at a printable pattern!!  it took me a longer than expected...mostly because of the damn 'stache but i think it turned out okay.  i made these a pdf file but then i couldn't figure out how to get it on blogger so here's the pattern and tutorial in jpg form.  if you want the originals just leave your email in a comment and i can email them to you.  or if anyone knows how you can post downloadable files on blogger let me know!!  you can find my original post here.  

happy crafting and i hope everyone is having a good weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was featured at truecharismacrafts.blogspot.com
    Check it out

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any thoughts, comments, advice or just say hello! Your comments make my day so don't be shy!!